can the phones at my house PLEASE stop ringing?????? omg not in the mood for this
donutgod asked: Hello! I'm a black panamanian and I was wondering if there's any good books or articles to help me start learning about my culture? Thanks for your time!
- The People and Culture of Panama
- Western Privilege and Anti-Blackness in Panama (tw: rape mentions)
- The Colored Boy: How to Be Blackety Black in Panama (this is in parts)
- African Descendants in Panama (I really like this one!!!!!)
- African Heritage
- Life as a Black Girl in Panama
- Afro-Panamanian Music Culture (this site has interviews and music)!!
- Errol Dunn and the Afro-Panamanian re-Africanization
- 'Black Atlantic' Cultural Politics as Reflected in Panamanian Literature (PDF)
- Afro-Latinos Who’ve Influenced American Pop Culture (This came up while looking n I thought it’d be cool to share ~.~)
- Cultural Expressions of Afro-Latinos in Central and South America (PDF)
OMG, I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR RESOURCES LIKE THIS FOR THE LONGEST TIME!!!!